Wednesday 1 March 2017


With big pleasure I hurry to announce my new album on Filth & Violence! For me a great honor to publish this material on this label! 
Organoid "Bitsevsky Maniac" was recorded in 2007-2008 when I was 17-18 years old, and it was my first rather "adult" work. Unlike the first demos records, the material here took that form what it initially had to be - atmospheric sinister crime electronics in the spirit of Slogun, Deathpile, Skin Crime, etc. "Bitsevsky Maniac" was lost by me in 2008 and still was never published, but in the summer of 2016 I was lucky enough to find it at one my friend from other city! So this material waited for the listener of nearly 10 years)
"Bitsevsky Maniac" is conceptual material about Alexander Pitschuschkin, Russian serial killer, include Bloodyminded cover version, plus some bonus tracks from first demos and compilations.
Mastering by Pentti Dassum (Umpio). 
Available from Filth & Violence / F&V UK in March 2017!


No comments:

Post a Comment